Monday, October 26, 2009

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday Ya'll!  How was your weekend?  Ours was good.   We didn't really do anything special, but really enjoyed hanging out at home with the family.  Saturday was a very yucky and rainy day and it was so nice just to stay inside.  We spent the weekend house training this little fella:

and he did SO GOOD! He really is a natural as an inside dog.  He didn't pee or poop in the house even once and even laid down on "his" blanket in the living room with his new rope toy that we bought him and he loved every minute of it.  However, the little turkey has refused to eat his dogfood ALL WEEKEND! ARGH! I think the kids have given him so many table scraps over time that he has decided he didn't want to eat real dogfood any longer - I don't know what we are going to do to change him back.  My husband said when he gets hungry he will eat but he doesn't - he just smells his food and turns his nose up at it.  Ever since we sold his playmate last weekend, he's been in a really down and depressed state of mind and we decided to bring him in so that he wouldn't be lonely and this was the first chance we've had to try and train him.

Other than that, we were going to watch the Hogs play Ole Miss on tv Saturday but couldn't find the channel they were on and realized too late that it was channel 71 - ugh!  After how hard they played Florida last week (and should have won) I can't believe they played so bad against Ole Miss (and our old coach) of all things.  Sunday was a beautiful sunny day with a high of 60 and so nice! I was able to open my doors and let the cool breeze blow in.  I also made sure that all of my Fall scented candles were lit throughout the house to really bring that Fall "feel" to the indoors.

So... tell me - what did you do this weekend? Anything fun and exciting? Was the weather good for you to be outside and enjoy the fall temps? 

Have a great day!

Big hugs, Trac~:o)

7 comments:

  1. I enjoyed myself. I didn't really do anything "fun." But I got a lot accomplished which makes me feel good.

    Oh, I remember, my husband and I went out with our good friends to an Indian restaurant. The food was fantastic and the owner was a trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute dog!! We got a lot of "chores" done this weekend! Plus we went to the pumpkin patch, which was really fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Husband and I both had birthdays and I had to work..so your quiet one sounds better than mine.

    It was fun to watch the Patriots kick butt in the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love burning my fall candles! mmm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had a good weekend! Saturday we threw a surprise party for my father in law's 60th birthday. He was so surprised! There were a lot of people and we all had a really good time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cute dog. I can't stand poop or pee on my carpet, hence why I have a cute kitty. I slept almost all of saturday away and just relaxed on Sunday. I didn't even do any crafts. I was lazy!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends