Thursday, January 7, 2010

50 Things About Me

Happy Thursday everyone! How's it going? I hope you are all having a glorious and blessed week.  I don't know about you but I am ready for the weekend.  But, unfortunately, I have to go to the dentist on Saturday morning at 8 a.m. for a filling - yuck! Did I ever tell you how bad I HATE and am terrified of dentists - UGH!

Anywho - I thought I would take a page out of Jacqueline's book over at A Stable Beginning and give you a little more insight to who I am - (well that, and I didn't have another post idea for today - LOL) soo... here we go:

1. I love Jesus
2. I love my husband, Steven
3. I love my 2 teenagers, A & M - no matter how much they drive me crazy at times
4. My middle name is Renee (don't laugh)
5. I L.O.V.E. good old Southern Sweet Tea
6. I am a legal secretary for a large international law firm in NYC
7. I work on 5th Avenue in NYC
8. My favorite colors are Red, Black, Brown and White
9. I love Seafood - especially Crablegs
10. I hate and am terrified of spiders and snakes
11. I am terrified of dentists
12. I am terrified of needles (which, unfortunately goes hand in hand with dentists - *sigh*)
13. I love to cook and bake
14. I was born and raised in Arkansas and lived there until 4 1/2 years ago
15. My favorite season is Fall
16. I am a true Chicago Baseball fan
17. I am a diehard Razorback Football and Basketball fan
18. I have been married to the love of my life for the last 12 years and 3 months
19. I once got a speeding ticket early on in our marriage and didn't tell the hubster about it for the first 10 years and one day it slipped out of my mouth and it was too late to take it back then - HA HA HA!
20. I had 3 different surgeries in one year
21. My favorite number is 4
22. Target is my favorite store
23. I went through Menopause at the ripe old age of 28 thanks to Endometriosis.
24. I have a MAJOR bread weakness
25. I am the oldest of 5 kids
26. I have 3 sisters
27. I have 1 brother
28. My favorite candy is anything Caramel
29. I have lived in Texas, Arkansas, New York, Connecticut and New Jersey in my lifetime
30. I am the only one in my family who has never smoked
31. I never meet a stranger (probably not such a good thing in this day and age)
32. I love to scrapbook and stamp
33. I love to take pictures constantly - much to the chagrin of the hubster - LOL
34. I am an avid movie buff
35. I LOVE candles - especially any that are soy based and have fall scents but my favorite is from Yankee Candle and the scent is Citrus and Sage - YUM!
36. I am lactose intolerant and never drink milk of any type
37. My mom and my baby sister are my 2 besties
38. I really miss all of my real friends back home terribly :o(
39. I am very close and very good friends with my mother-in-law - she is one special lady
40. I love the Caribbean islands and would be very happy as a beach bum
41. I have 4 wonderful bosses who seem to really care about me and are very very good to me and that makes me a very lucky girl
42. I have everything in the world that I could want or ever need
43. I tend to be a selfish person sometimes - unintentionally - but only to my immediate family
44. I graduated from high school almost 24 years ago - WOW!
45. I cry over the dumbest things - such as watching the Cosby show - LOL
46. I would be a very good actress as I could cry on cue thinking of something really sad
47. I have an A-type personality and am very OCD about certain things, but not all things
48. I am fast becoming a wine connoisseur
49. I love, love, love to travel
50. I am a BIG list maker - can't you tell?! (it's part of my OCD problem - LOL)

Come play along - I'd love to learn more about you!

Love and kisses,
Trac- :o)

14 comments:

  1. I cry about dumb things too... I'm not convinced that's a totally bad thing, at least it gets emotions out and they don't get bottled up!

    That's so funny that you kept your speeding ticket a secret! How do you talk yourself out of keeping that secret for 10 years?

    Good luck at the dentist, I hope it isn't too traumatic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to "meet" you! Good luck at the dentist, I too am not a huge fan of them. We have a lot in common.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trac, I love your " you list!"
    It was so great meeting you and getting to know you!!!
    love and hugsXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice getting to know you...
    what's it like to live in NYC?
    I have wanted to go there as long as I can remember!!! one day, one day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew we had allot in common;)

    your an interesting gal my friend;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OCD and lists? Shut up! I never would have guessed. Great list though, I really enjoyed reading more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. caramel? love it too.
    sweet tea - hello! would bathe in it if i could.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate spiders and needles too.
    I hate that every time I turn the tv on they are showing someone getting a H1N1 shot! I. do. not. want. to. see. that!

    Spiders make me freeze...I can' even kill them.
    I think they are aliens.

    GO HOGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whart a fun list!! You are not alone on the fear of needles, Yikes!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that you are so close with your mom and sister.

    Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bread weakness here too.. love movies too

    ReplyDelete
  12. that was a fabulous list! and my mom is one of my besties too...she drives me nuts but i'd be lost without her!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love red and black too....which is good because my college colors are red and black. My middle name is Michelle. I was born in Alaska and lived in Hawaii, camped in the Florida Keys...lived in California, been to the lowest and highest point of Texas and lived in Virginia and now live in Maryland. So, have you guessed, the only corner of the U.S. I haven't been to is Maine.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends