Friday, January 29, 2010

Happy Friday, Ya'll!

WHEW! We finally made it! And all I can say is OMG I am SO glad this week is over - it's been such a long ass week! I am really missing our 4 day work weeks - you know, the ones where Mondays are the holiday and we have a 3 day weekend before a short 4 day week?  What happened to those days? I want them back now - I am SO.TIRED and ready to just relax for the weekend.  Our cold temperatures have returned - it is only supposed to be 26 degrees for the high today.  We were supposed to get snow tonight but guess what - SURPRISE - we got it yesterday morning during the rush hour commute - imagine that! I want the weatherman's job - one where I can predict what's going to happen but can always be wrong and not get fired for it - HA!  I am SO ready for Spring!  What about you?

I've not felt real well this week - I don't know if I have a headcold coming on or what it is but my throat has been sore and I've been tired and run down but have really pushed through to use my treadmill each night no matter how bad I felt. I wasn't able to use my treadmill last night due to my daughter having a dr. appt. and us not getting home before 9 p.m.   However, I lost another 2 tenths of a pound yesterday - WOO HOO.  I know it's not much, but hey - I will take whatever I can get - especially if those numbers keep creeping downward! :o) 

Sooooo.. what's on your weekend agendas? Anything new or exciting happening your way?  We don't have anything planned this weekend really, except maybe a trip to Costco tomorrow. (I know, real exciting stuff, huh?! HA!)  I expect we will be hanging out at home and staying inside where it's warm due to the arctic cold front we have moving through that started last night.  Our highs this weekend aren't supposed to get out of the 20's - UGH! 

Well, I hope that all of you wonderful lovies have a very blessed weekend and can't wait to catch up on all of your blogs and see what your plans are. 

And since I can't finish out my post without some sort of picture - here is your Happy TGIF photo of the week:
Lots of love and hugs,
Trac~ :o)

6 comments:

  1. Yes thank goodness its friday.. for sure.

    I hope you feel better soon.

    My weekend consists of cleaning daughters room, sleeping and vodka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you to keep working out and being happy with the downward movement!

    Haven't got plans yet. Probably more of the same ole things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This truly has been the longest week ever!

    my weekend, hopefully involves some wine, lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you feel better really soon, Trac.
    Going to spend the weekend indoors, doing nothing.Maybe I rent a video and cook a light meal.
    What a relaxation!
    xx:O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh bummer! i hope you're feeling better! and we're doing costco this weekend too....free samples here i come! other than that its just gonna be movies on the couch :) hope you're having an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends