Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thank you very much Thursday




I have decided to play along today with Kmama and her "Thank you very much" Thursday.  If you don't know what that is it means It's Free Therapy Day which means it's Thank You Very Much day. The way it works is that you take out all your frustrations on people/things that peeved you off during the week and thank them in a very sarcastic way, for being who or what they are/doing what they did.

1.  To my son whom I truly enjoy our morning coffee drinking ritual - thank you very much for drinking the rest of the coffee yesterday morning and not telling me.  Lucky for you I found the pot empty at 9:30 last night and was able to prepare more for today.

2.  To my hubby whom I adore thank you very much for deciding to pick a fight with me at 10:00 p.m. last night when you already knew I was exhausted and trying to go to sleep.

3.  To the 2 girls in my office who have mentioned to me the last 2 days in a row of how "tired" I look - thank you very much.

4.  To my friend at the office who rides my bus and whom I love - thank you very much for letting me walk with you to the office in the mornings - since it is a good 20 minute walk, it sure helps to get all of my exercise in as often as possible.

5.  To the bus driver - thank you very much for always being on time in the mornings - it sure helps me keep my tushie nice and warm when I don't have to stand and wait outside for you to show up.

6.  To Mother Nature who was giving us nice warm weather - thank you very much - but now you suck because you've brought the cold temperatures back and are predicting a snow/mix on Friday morning right during my commute.

7.  To all of our service men and women - thank you very much  for all that you and your families sacrifice for our well being and safety.

8.  To Mother Nature (again) thank you very much for being such an evil Beyotch and practically destroying Haiti not once, but twice.

9.  To my beautiful daughter, thank you very much for finally getting it all together and coming around to being the person you used to be.

10.  To all of my wonderful bloggy friends - thank you very much for being such wonderful friends and hanging around to hear me spew about all sorts of nonsense this long.

There you have it!  Be sure to check out Kmama's website and link up to play along.  Happy Thursday my peeps!  Only one more day til the weekend - YAY!

Lots of love and hugs,
Trac~ :o)

11 comments:

  1. Great Thank you's, especially the heartfelt ones!!

    Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when the hubbs does that to me. Hope you didnt have any bad dreams. Good thank yous!

    xoxo
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thursday my dear and thank you for thanking me as a blogger friend! have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. #3-what is the deal with that....You're already tired and probably know how you look, people rubbing it in doesn't help!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great thank you very much'es! (is that even a word)lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fun little game... I might have to play along one of these days!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trac , so heartfelt post! thank YOU!
    love and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. dont ya just want to smack people when they say you look tired, duh, like we dont already know, we dont need some perky person reminding us of the fact that life is kicking opr butts at the moment....

    I just know that tired or not my friend you look fabulous!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, the person that drinks the last of the coffee MUST. PAY. LOL! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you very much for blogging and keep me entertained.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends