Friday, January 22, 2010

Happy Friday!

Happy TGIF my friends! What are your plans for the weekend? Anything fun and exciting?  We don't have A.N.Y.T.H.I.N.G planned at all, which is SO NICE for a change! I hope that my hubster will let me sleep in past 7 a.m. tomorrow morning - that would be great! Today is one of those days where I literally have nothing to talk about or say (weird, I know-LOL) - but I have sat here in front of the computer for the last 10 minutes trying to think of  a post and can't come up with anything at all - I guess it's just because I'm so tired today or something as it is very rare that I have nothing to say E.V.A.H. - just ask those who know me in real life! Hee hee hee

Soooo.... instead, I guess I will leave you with a few pictures and say that I hope you all have a wonderful and glorious weekend and get everything done that you'd like to accomplish, even if it is just relaxing and doing nothing like me! HA!

I promise to catch back up on your blogs again over the weekend.  Work has been kicking my butt this week and it's been after 8:30 that I've been getting home in the evenings and by that point, after typing documents on the computer all day, I am too exhausted to get on my laptop and just fall into bed and crash.  I hope you all know that I love you and am not neglecting you intentionally.  Thank you for all of your wonderful comments and friendship - they are the highlights of my day!





Much love my peeps!

Big hugs,
Trac~ :o)


8 comments:

  1. Just up to the regular routine this weekend! Those pictures are great. Have a wonderful Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like the friday pics. I had the same problem this morning with motivation for a blog. This is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saturday, I am hanging out with my grandparents! I love hearing stories from their childhood and really getting to know every detail of their lives before I was around......These stories have to be passed on to my children one day, so I look forward to these visits!

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the friday pic thing...awesome;)

    I hope you have a wonderful weekend my friend;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful weekend dear!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you were able to sleep past 7 a.m. too. Nothing exciting here this weekend. Just watching football Sunday...highlight of weekend....other than singing and seeing all our friends in church.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trac, I love *it's Friday pic!amazing!
    Get rest, sleep well, we are here my friend!
    :0)BIG HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends