Monday, January 18, 2010

Welcome the Newest Member of our Family

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and are getting to enjoy today off as well.  I am so happy to have another day off work and get to just hang out at home and relax for a change.  Nowhere to go and nowhere to be - talk about sweet serenity!

Last Saturday, January 9th, my baby brother got married!  He will be 33 years old in April and he finally decided after dating his girlfriend, Mimi, for the last 3 years that he would make an honest woman out of her.  She is such a wonderfully sweet person who makes my brother very very happy and we are so excited to have her and her daughter, Kharma, as part of the family and I am even happier to have a new niece to dote on! I am very sad however, that I wasn't able to attend the wedding as they decided on the spur of the moment to have this shindig and so it was kind of hard to get a quick ticket to Florida.  However, my baby sister and mother decided to drive to Florida and surprise my brother and his wife to be.  He was so excited that he didn't even realize that my mom and sister were walking his new wife to be down the aisle until they were almost upon him.  He started crying because he was so happy to see them.  They said it was priceless to see the look on his face! I only wish I could have been there to see it!

Anyway - here are some pictures that I stole  saved off her Facebook so that I could brag about my handsome baby brother and his beautiful new bride and step-daughter.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I did:

Dearly Beloved - We are gathered here today:


Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Robert Hester (Isn't he handsome and she Beautiful!)

A nice big happy family - Rob, Mimi and Kharma

Yum cake!

My mother, brother and baby sister

What was so funny, sister?!

That's a neat trick, little brother (by the way, he used to own two bars on Dixon Street in Fayetteville, Arkansas so I'm sure this wasn't too difficult for him to do) HA!

Rob and his bestie John

Thanks for stopping by! If you are lucky enough to have off work today, I hope you have a very relaxing day! 

Big hugs!
Trac- :o)

10 comments:

  1. They are such a beautiful couple! They would have gorgeous children!

    Also, your mom looks so young!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your baby bro!!! They do make quite the beautiful couple... and a sweet family too!!
    And that bottle trick is pretty awesome... I am in awe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those pictures...

    I have to work today :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the beautiful couple and all the best in their lifes. Kisses and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful family...she kinda looks like eva from desperate housewives

    have a awesome day off my lovely friend;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful couple and family. I think it is ironic that they had a quick wedding. Didn't you do the same. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful wedding!! So good -looking couple!
    CONGRATS!!
    huge hugs my sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends