Tuesday, January 19, 2010

It's Time For Stick It Up Tuesday

Happy Tuesday, my peeps!  How was your weekend?  Were you lucky enough to be one of those (like myself) who were able to enjoy an extra day off work yesterday?  It was so nice and peaceful at my house - even though my two teenagers were home - we had already completely cleaned the house top to bottom, finally took our Christmas tree down (yes, late I know) and got everything nice and organized again all on Sunday, so we were able to lay around and relax all day with nothing to do and nowhere to be - it felt SO GOOD! :o)

So you know what today is, right? No? What?! You've not heard of Supah Mommy and her infamous post-it note Tuesday segment?  Well.... then you'd better RUN and check her out and come play along! Go here for all of the instructions on how to create your own post-it notes as well as linking to her blog so others can read your notes as well. :o)






 




Again, come play along and link up to Supah's page so we can all read your wonderful post-its too.

Have a great Tuesday my wonderful friends!

Love and kisses,
Trac- :o)

16 comments:

  1. Great stickies and wo'man' I be peeved too if my employer didn't give me my payrise !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the 6 lbs!! And thanks for the great feedback on my blog- I'd love to get together for lunch. My school is crazy now, but things will calm down during spring break... so maybe we can plan something in early March? Hope you have a fab day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the weight loss! We had a few nice days over the weekend, but now it's turning col again. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are successful in your weight loss venture! Sounds like your pay may have gone up along WITH your taxes!! Grr!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 6lbs...WOW! you are rocking the wieght loss lady, way to go!!!!!!


    great stickies;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay for -6!!!!!
    whoo hoo!!
    I started my for real get skinny for the wedding I am in in March! wish me luck!
    what are you doing to loose?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your sticky notes and congrats on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woohoo! Congrats on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, that's the kind of job I want, where you get a pay raise, but um - not really. And I'm jealous about your 6 pounds - that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i am so jealous. our weather man needs to be fired. We have had snow non stop for three days. STOP ALREADY!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the notes today...the weather is good. We just put the Christmas away, although it's been down awhile. Coffee with son in morning sounds nice...me and mine are not morning people, we just grunt.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad to know you are successful and satisfied on the weight loss. Gongratulations! Great sticky notes. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Trac, congrats on the weight loss. I'm trying and trying so hard...
    Smart stickies!
    huge hugs

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends