Thursday, January 28, 2010

Things I am Loving Right Now

Happy Thursday everyone!  Hope you are having a wonderful week so far.  We are on the downhill side finally and it will be the weekend before we know it! YAY!  Since I don't really have a specific post in mind for today, I decided to show you some things I am dying to have:

{via}







and {via}



 Those are a few of my favorite things and items on my wish list - but I, being the frugal person that I am  REFUSE to spend $500-$1,000 on handbags, jewelry, watches or coats just because of the namebrand tag on the item.  I do not care what the namebrand is, as long as I like it - that's all that matters to me - the only problem though, is that these Coach items and Brooks Brothers items are some of my favorite things E.V.A.H.  For some reason, I have become a handbag and coat FANATIC (I blame it on my daughter - HA!)  She loves handbags and shoes and I love handbags and coats! :o)

So what are some of your favorite things?

Here's wishing all of you a wonderful and glorious day! It is getting COLD here again - we are not expected to get out of the mid-20's beginning tomorrow.  I think our low last night (or maybe it's tonight) is supposed to be around 16 degrees or so - UGH!

P.S.  Another # down yesterday - now at 132 - YAY!!!!  And over 3.0 miles on the treadmill last night.  I am trying to up it by 1/2 mile every night.  However, tonight and tomorrow night I have obligations after work so I'm not sure I will get to my treadmill or not - but I can make up for it over the weekend, so I guess that will be okay.  Oh yeah - one more question.... do any of you have the Wii Fit or the Wii Fit Plus?  Pros, cons?  Which is better?  I am wanting to get one of those - but only if they are really worth the money - I want to do something besides the treadmill - at least on the weekends.

Have a great day my lovies!

Lots of love and kisses,
Trac- :o)

7 comments:

  1. I love all these! Awesome. I have a coat exactly like this.love :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those Coach bags! Coach is my favorite and yet I can never seem to justify spending the money!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those first 3 bags! Love! But I rarely buy name brand bags. I'm fine with a good knock-off! However, a good classic coat I will splurge on. Because I know I'll wear it until it's dead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those bags look kinda big...flash backs to my blind date..oh no...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coach is my guilty pleasure. Once every year I treat myself to something coach. This year, it was a handbag that I absolutely LOVED!!! I love another bag they have now, but since I already splurged this year, I have to wait until next. (Or until I win the lottery!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the first purse, the ring and the rain boot?

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends