Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wordless Wednesday (well.... almost)



This is what I look like most nights when on the treadmill - (without the business suit, red hair and big nose though - LOL!)  However, another 1/2 lb. lost yesterday - WOOO HOOO!!!!  Now down 7.8 lbs. and still going strong! Thank all of you so much for your wonderful comments yesterday - I know I couldn't have made it this far without all of your love and support - you guys ROCK! :o)

Happy Hump Day my friends!

Lots of love and kisses,
Trac~ ;o)

7 comments:

  1. Happy hump day to you! Congrats on the weight loss!!!

    p.s. Thanks for your comment at my post its yesterday. Really, your baby brother looks like the Rock? Lucky him. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny picture - I know the feeling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rock and roll girl!!! You are awesome!!!! Keep up the good work- and so relieved to hear you don't wear a business suit on the treadmill ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy shit, girl....before long you will be like a size -2

    great job friend;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on the weight loss! Good thing you don't look like the crazy treadmill lady up there...that would make me nervous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to know you did a good job on the weight loss!! Warm regards my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, I need to read you daily to motivate me to start a serious attempt at weight loss.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends