Friday, January 15, 2010

Black Friday with the Wal-martians

Happy Friday my lovies! Whew! We finally made it! And we have a 3 day weekend too - YAY!  Soooo... what are your weekend plans - anything fun and exciting?  The only thing on our agenda is Saturday afternoon late we are going to Olive Garden to eat with some friends (just adults - no kids) for Steven's bday and then on Sunday we are going to Costco and the grocery store and that's about it.  On Monday I am off work but the hubster has to work, so I plan to just hang out at home with the kiddos, do some exercising and catch up on my blog reading and commenting. 

But I couldn't let this Friday be passed by without sharing with you some beautimous (UM.. NOT) photos of our lovely Wal-Martians from Black Friday.  This little tidbit was passed on to me from my mother - thanks, Mom - I had to shut it off so I could finish my lunch! HA!

Without further adieu.... but first, you might want to finish eating and kids - do NOT try this at home! :o) 

She had to get a bright orange towel to match her hair dye:

Where's Waldo?

One Hot MESS

Um.... WTF?!

Free Advertisement:

Bad parenting skills:

Poor Carebear - he put up a good fight and left his handprints to prove it:

Again, WTF?!

There are no words:

I don't recall seeing this dude in the Scorpion King - do you?!

You want some of this hot stuff?!

WHERE ARE YOUR CLOTHES?! SERIOUSLY?!

Ummm.... there are NO words for this hot mess:

Oops I did it again!

Lady Gaga is that you?!

Say NO to crack:


Well that's it for today.  P.S.  Thanks you guys for all of your wonderfully funny comments on the bra issue yesterday and I'm glad you enjoyed the 9 sayings from women to men.  I hope all of you have a wonderful and glorious Friday and a wonderful weekend.  I promise to catch up on comments this weekend by Monday, if not sooner.

Lots of love and kisses,
Trac~ :o)

14 comments:

  1. Those pictures are too funny! I am not up to much this weekend, but that is okay with me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww I knew there was a reason I avoid walmart as much as possible...lmao

    happy weekend friend;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And that, my friend, is why I avoid Wal-Mart!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My weekend plans involve washing my eyeballs. I now have too much ass imprinted on them. you know when you stare at the lightbulb and then turn away you can still see the lightbulb? Yeah, that was these pictures.

    i subscribed to the people of walmart dot com website because my gut can only take one or two of these a day. Seriously? orange hair.

    This post was the BOMB today! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bwahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha!!! I am dying over here!! I can't even pick a favorite because they're all so awful.... love this... what a good laugh on a Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All those pictures are so funny! I like your sense of humor Tracy. Enjoy your day and have a wonderful weekend. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa! Are those REAL?? Not staged?
    Holy crap.
    I'm proud to say I've been in a Wal Mart ONE TIME in my whole life. And I was dragged in by a coworker on a business trip.
    I'm more of a local business, farmer's market shopper. And now I can see even more reason to steer clear of that place.
    Good lord.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, I wonder who collected all these and where they live when not being passed around on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank god walmartians haven't invaded the UK.....yet!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are you kidding? Now I want to go to Walmart with my camera phone. This is too good to pass up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. And forcing sterility on people is against the law??? I think just one of these pictures would be a good argument for it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. http://www.twitter.com/walmartian
    http://www.myspace.com/walmartian
    http://www.soundcloud.com/walmartian

    ReplyDelete
  13. I go to Walmart once in a while and I do own a mirror, cause everyone has a camera on their cellphone. I have to just laugh out loud at the captions once in a while, but these are real people and some times it is kind of sobering that they know no better. What happens to people?

    ReplyDelete
  14. This article is an Excellent one. This article is useful for everyone. I received some coupons of Walmart Products. Didn't you try like that offers? www.takemyoffers.com

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends