Friday, September 3, 2010

Back to School Photos - 2010

Happy Friday my peeps!  How the heck are you today?  Are you lucky enough to have today off along with me? Of course, the only reason I have today off is because it is the day that I am on my way to see the Orthopaedic Surgeon for my knee.  Hopefully, he will tell me what is going on and decide what we are going to do about it.  The pain is getting to be intolerable - especially with going up and down the stairs to work in the City.  If I didn't have to do that, it probably wouldn't be so bad.  Keep your fingers crossed for me okay? :o)

As promised, here are my "babies" on their first day of school yesterday - this was the best smile I could get out of him that early in the morning - My "little" Sophomore
Miss Priss - My "little" Junior
My babies - *tear*
And of course, I had to get in there with them too but don't let this picture fool you - She is MUCH taller than I am - I don't know how we were the same height in this picture and I looked really funny in it too - oh well.... *sigh*
I think this one was much better of me and Mike though:
The hubby was already gone to work so that's why he wasn't in any of these pictures yesterday, but I will try and get some of him with the kiddos later on. :o)

So what are your plans for this holiday weekend?  We aren't doing anything but hanging out at home and doing more home projects and I couldn't be happier!  I am hardly home anymore and I love it when I can just stay home.  My baby girl got a new job and also has a job interview for another job on Saturday, but that's about the extent of our weekend - running her here and there - LOL

Well, thanks for stopping by to say hello!  Have a wonderful and safe holiday weekend my friends.   If I don't catch you over the weekend, I will catch you on the flip side. :o)

Lots of love and hugs,

4 comments:

  1. Hoping all gets sorted with your knee, I know how painful these things can be. You have two very attractive 'babies' - they both photograph beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a bum knee, too, so I know how frustrating it can be. I hope you get the answers you need.

    I love the pictures!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better with your knee by now.
    Your kids are soooo cute!!!

    Hope your holiday weekend is going well.

    Big hugs
    B :o)
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. We spent the weekend at my grandma's house. I ate too much! Hope they had a great first day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends