Monday, September 27, 2010

Weekend Recap - Oktoberfest Part II & CSN Winner

Happy Monday my peeps - how are ya?  How was your weekend?  We had a great weekend but a busy one and for some reason it went by WAY TOO FAST this time around.  I guess because we never stopped long enough to relax (other than Saturday for the Hog/Alabama game).  Here are the conclusion pictures from our day at Oktoberfest with our friends:






































And now the winner of the $35 gift card to CSN is: lmurley2000@yahoo.com!  Congrats!  I will send you an email later today.  You have 48 hours to respond or I will draw another name. (name was drawn by Random.org)  Thanks everyone for playing along and have a great day! 

Lots of love and hugs,

4 comments:

  1. interesting to see both halloween and christmas crafts on the same post. Is it just me or is Christmas getting earlier and earlier? Grief, now I sound just like husband dearest, I'll be muttering bah humbug next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun pictures - I love fall!! The signs are great. Did you buy anything? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go to an arts and crafts fair! I haven't been to one in soooo loooong! What fun you must've had. I'm lovin' the red lanterns!

    Hate our HOGS lost!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I would have found as many goodies at Oktoberfest this weekend as you did. Of course my bank account is thankful that there wasn't much to choose from. LOL!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends