Friday, September 24, 2010

Show Us Where You Live - Master Bedroom

Happy Friday my darlins!  How are you?  How has your week been so far?  Mine has been good but looonnnggg.  I worked so late last night and I am just worn completely out.  I for one am so happy it's finally the weekend so I can sleep! HA!

Kelly from Kelly's Korner has decided to start up her weekly series of the Show Us Where You Live Fridays and I actually remembered today so I wanted to play along.  Last week was the Living Room and today is the Master Bedroom.  Since I missed out last week, I am posting both rooms today.  Please excuse the pictures of my master bedroom - it is a work in progress and isn't finished yet.  I still have a long way to go on that one!  However, if you'd like to be "nosey" (like me) and see how everyone else's homes are decorated so I you can get some ideas then feel free to play along.  As I am up way earlier than Kelly this morning (because I live in the Northeast and have to leave for work by 6:30 EST), I don't have the link from today, but here is last week's link.  So without further adieu:
Livingroom pictures: (These were after we had painted the walls from White to Latte) and as you can see - I am recycling these from a post I did back in March:
  
Today's room is the Master Bedroom (again, please excuse these as it is a work in progress - and for the record, our room is way too small and has way too much stuff in it which drives me NUTS - HA!):

Behind the curtain is a patio with a deck off of it which overlooks the lake:
 Sorry for the bad picture quality - these were taken at 10 p.m. last night:
Inside our closet - which needs to be redone - see that lime green wall?  That was the color of our entire bedroom - ewwww!
My makeup table area - sorry for the mess - I just took it as was because I was way too tired to "clean up" for the picture:
Another view of the bedroom - see that window unit - I completely LOATH it - we don't have central heat and air in the Northeast which really really stinks! :o((  I always look forward to September/October when this can come out of the window as it is showing from the front of the house.
Well, there you have it my friends - thanks for visiting and have a great day!  Be sure to link up to Kelly's Korner if you'd like to play along or just be nosy like me and get some decorating ideas! LOL

Have a great day and a wonderful and blessed weekend.  Thanks for stopping by to say hello! :o)

Lots of love and hugs,

5 comments:

  1. I must admit, I love seeing how others decorate their home, but I don't think I am brave enough to put my house online. :) Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those neutral colors! We have a 5-bottle wine holder that looks an awful lot like the one in your dining room. I also LOVE the mirror!! Very cool!! I wish our MB was bigger too.

    Have a great weekend. Mickey is taking the kids out of town this weekend and I get the while weekend to MYSELF! Bliss!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your decorating...Im in the process of redoing my living room, will post pics soon ;)

    hugs and happy friday friend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your wall color - soo pretty! I wouldn't post pictures of my bedroom for under $1M. It's a WRECK!

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, my friend, your house look so welcoming and warm. :)
    Love the decoration , the wall colours, the furniture, the bedroom, your well-organized closet and everything in it. Great tastes, indeed!!!

    Hope you have a n awesome weekend!

    Warm hugs,
    B xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends