Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday Goodies

Happy Friday my friends!  We made it - YAY!  So what are your plans this weekend? Anything fun and exciting or just hanging out?  I am planning to do a lot of

this: (concocting Halloween crafts)

this: (more decorating)

and this: (rooting on my Hogs)

vs.


Also, I wanted to show you the "loot" I got in the mail this week so far!  I love it when I have fun mail days like this:

My HOG shirt finally came in - WOO PIG SOOIE! (And I will be sporting it on Saturday while watching the Hogs vs. the Dogs!
A fall hand towel that my wonderful mother-in-law made for me and surprised me with - I was so excited!  You can't really tell it here but the towel is a burnt orange and is so pretty!
These 4 magazines all came yesterday and I can't WAIT to read them - especially the fall ones!
And later today - this should also be waiting for me when I get home:
My new Cricut Expression Machine and I can hardly wait to get it in!  It is my Christmas present (early - yes, I know) but I plan to use it for making my Christmas cards and other things with so I have to have it now. :o)  And I got a REALLY REALLY good deal on it - they are in the stores for $400 and I got mine for less than $200! WOOT WOOT!!!

So... what goodies have you gotten in the mail lately?  Anything fun and exciting?  I can't wait to see what your plans are for the weekend.  Have a great day and a wonderful weekend my peeps!  Look for me tomorrow on "Game Day" in my official "Hog Gear"!

Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

Lots of love and hugs,

7 comments:

  1. The shirt is great! I have been trying to decide when to put up my fall/halloween decor! Hope you have fun, looks like you have lots to do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I so love the towel from your mother-in-law. Looking forward to the pictures of your halloween crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shirt :) have a awesome friday friend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only thing in my mailbox was bills.

    I do have a hike scheduled for the weekend. I'm looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Durn! I jsut had a whole message that disappeared! UGH! Looove your Hogs shirt? Where did it come from? I haven't seen one like that. So cute! Also, where did you get such a good deal on your Cricut? I'm wanting one for Christmas too. Have a great weekend! WOOOOOO PIG SOOIE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you got all the great loot, but get so annoyed that it takes FOREVER for MS Living to get to me!! Patiently waiting for the Halloween issue!!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends