Thursday, September 9, 2010

Free Therapy Thursday

Happy Thursday dolls!  You doin okay?  I am doing good - so far at least.  I went last night for my MRI and was surprised at how easy it was.  Of course, it took longer than I thought it would and nothing on my body was itching until I couldn't move and then everywhere started itching - LOL  Isn't that how it always goes?! HA!  They gave me my "pictures", however, there wasn't a radiologist there to tell me if I did, in fact, have a torn meniscus.  So... now I have to call the doctor's office this morning and have them schedule me an appointment for hopefully, Tuesday to read the results to me and tell me what we are going to do from there.  Luckily the doctor will have the report by today or tomorrow at the latest.

Anyway....moving on.....

Today is Free Therapy day and if you don't know what that means - run, don't walk, over to Kmama at The Daily Dribbles so she can explain it to you.  Here is a snippit of what her website tells you to do though:

"It's Free Therapy Day!! That's right, it's Thursday, which means it's the Thank You Very Much day. The way it works is that you take out all your frustrations on people/things that peeved you off during the week and thank them in a very sarcastic way, for being who or what they are/doing what they did. I know everyone can use some free therapy, so go ahead and type yours out, grab my button from my sidebar, and then link up with me so that we can all share in each other's therapy."

 1.  To my favorite boss, Mr. Ferdon, for offering to pay for me a car from the bus station to work, if I do have to have knee surgery, so that I don't have to walk all of those avenues and blocks on crutches, nor do I have to take the stairs up and down in the subway, etc. - Thank you very much - you are a wonderful boss who I am very thankful to have.

2.  To the MRI technician last night for being such a nice person and so friendly and easy to work with while explaining to me all of the "rules" for my MRI - Thank you very much

3.  To all of you, my friends, for truly being concerned about my knee and the pain I've been in and whether or not I am going to have to have surgery or not - Thank you very much - you are all AWESOME and I love you

4.  To my son, who is out of school today for Rosh Hashana (sp?) and who drank all of the coffee yesterday and didn't think about starting a fresh pot for me this morning - Thank you very much - remember my rules - if you are going to drink it - you must help make the coffee

5.  To my computer screen that JUST messed up and now I can't tell how this post is going to look - Thank you very much

6.  To the bus station who services the buses that I ride each day - Thank you very much - I always LOVE (NOT) being in a seat where the back is always flying backwards or frontwards with me still IN IT - get the darn things fixed, wouldja

Well, my friends, I know there is a lot more for me to be "thankful" for today but my brain isn't quite working very well this morning - must have something to do with having to wait 20 minutes on a fresh pot of coffee - HA!  I hope that you all have a wonderful day today and are having a great "short" week so far. 

Thanks for stopping by to say hello and be sure to play along with Kmama so that you too can get your free therapy!

Lots of love and hugs,

5 comments:

  1. And thank you to you for being such a wonderful blogger buddy. Do let us know the results of your scan, my fingers are crossed that surgery will not be needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get some answers from the MRI test! I fell down the stairs a few years ago and hurt my knee quite badly. They thought I might have torn the meniscus as well, but thankfully it was just a pulled muscle.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the good MRI and good boss! And I totally giggled at the itching when you have to be still part!

    Hope you get good news on your knee and are healing up quick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love and hugs my friend...may your day be filled with sunshine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you get good news on your knee.
    Wishing you a really quick healing.

    Have a beautiful day my sweet friend!

    Big hugs!xo
    B xxx

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends