Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thank you very much Thursday

Happy Thursday sweeties! How are you doing?  Great, I hope!  We are almost to the end of the week, and I for one, couldn't be more happy!  Moving on.... you know what today is so come join in and play along.  The rules (which are easy peasy) can be found here.


1.  To the housing market - you suck - thank you very much

2.  To Mother Nature for changing from hot to cold back to hot and not making up your mind when I was really enjoying the Fall temps tremendously - thank you very much

3.  To my kids who are drinking my coffee and not making more - you can no longer have any until you start helping me make it - thank you very much

4.  To our new "baby" girl - you are the BEST dog we've ever had (other than our previous babies we had for 5 years) and we all adore you - thank you very much

5.  To my throat and tummy who have decided to wreak havoc on me the last few days - you totally suck - thank you very much

Okay my friends - now that I've shown you how it's done, come play along and join in on the fun! :o)

P.S.  Don't forget to join my $35 CSN gift card give-away that I have going on.  You can find it here.  It ends Sunday at 10 p.m. EST so hurry and enter while you still have the time! :O)

Have a great day my peeps and thanks for stopping by!

Lots of love and hugs,

6 comments:

  1. I'm so with you on the weather. This past weekend was the perfect fall weather and then BAM! We're in the 80's this week. Oh, and today is picture day for Buddy and I have nice FALL clothes that match the FALL backgrounds we had to choose from, and it's going to be 85. He's going to sweat to death. Grr.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the sickness. And yes, the kids should be beaten for leaving the mom with no coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whats up with that mother nature any way????

    happy thursday my friend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with ya on the housing market - ick!

    And any suggestions on how to get my 4-year old to help me make coffee? Not that I *let* him drink it, ya know... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If the kids are old enough to drink coffee then they are certainly old enough to MAKE it. :) Post more pics of your pup soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. And thanks to certain blogger buddies for supplying the address for those stickies.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends