Friday, September 10, 2010

Happy TGIF!

Hello my friends!  Whew - we finally made it to Friday.  Yeah, yeah, I know, I know, this was a short week again but sheesh did it ever seem looonnnngggg! ACK!  Anyway - what are your plans for this weekend?  There is a huge craft fair about 30 minutes from us that I've never been to before so I am going to check it out since the hubster has to work.  Maybe my daughter will want to go with me before she goes to work later that night.  I get so little mommy/daughter time with my girl that I will use any excuse I can get! :o)

Other than that, I plan to spend the rest of my weekend running her back and forth to work and just resting my knee.  I go back to the doctor on Tuesday morning at 10 a.m. to find out the results.  I wish someone would have been there last night to at least have told me yes I had a torn meniscus or no I didn't.  It's so frustrating - especially when you want the results right then! Ummm... can you tell I am not a patient person - LOL 

Well have a happy Friday my peeps and an even greater weekend.  I look forward to catching up with you on the flip side to see how you spent your weekend. 

Lots of love and hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Hope you get to check out the crafts and definitely get some rest. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your weekend is going nice. Hope you got some rest.

    Big hugs,
    B
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends