Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Happy PINT Day!

Happy Tuesday my friends!  If you are new to my blog - PINT day stands for - Post It Note Tuesday.  If you'd like to play along - you can make your own Post-its here and join in.  Once you've made them - be sure and grab the button, link back to your post (not your blog) and head on over to Only One Mom's blog and add your linky so others can come read what you have to say too!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Have a fantasmic day my friends and thanks for stopping by to say hello.  See ya on the flip side!

Lots of love and hugs,

6 comments:

  1. Did I thank you for sending me the link to these posi-it's? No? Thank you.

    Really looking forward to seeing that present.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids drink coffee? I am glad I don't have that problem. They just drink all the kool-aid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter would love it if I let her drink coffee. That's a definite "not a chance" in my home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sensing your kids need to make some coffee already??? Haha...do they read your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for including the link on how to make post it notes. I think they are so cute.

    I am hopping in from Tuesday's hops. If you get time I would love for you to visit me at http://giveawayblogdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My kids never drank coffee...I'm the lucky one huh!
    Your daughters pic was beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends