Monday, September 20, 2010

Weekend Recap - Garage Sale Finds!

Happy Monday my peeps!  How the heck are ya?  How was your weekend?  Do anything exciting?  As you know on Saturday we watched our beloved Hogs play on tv and win against the Georgia Dogs (barely).  But before the game began at Noon EST we had all gotten up around 7 a.m. and started working around the house and running errands.  The hubster and son started out by running to Home Depot to get cement to pour a slab for the new dog pen that he put together for our new "baby girl".  While he was doing that, I ran the dog to the Vets for her normal check-up and set of shots.  Then while I was out and about, I found not 1 but TWO yardsales in my neighborhood, so you know I HAD to stop, right?!  That was a given - duh! HA!  Anyway, here is all of my loot that I got and I spent less than $15.00 for ALL of it!  Now that's MY kind of sales! :o)

I LOVED this old wooden bucket - to the tune of $1.00
These candleholders are Lenox and were only 25 cents each - can you believe that?! They are more beautiful in person than in this picture.  Also, the bowl is Mikasa - also a quarter, as is everything in this picture:
I always need these organizational things and they were each only 20 cents each as were the binders
Tons of baskets - 10 or 20 cents each - I don't remember
Pumpkin and metal witch - too cute and perfect for Fall and Halloween and also only 50 cents and a $1
These 2 buckets were only 50 cents each - ummm...yes please! :o)
)
And I loved, loved, loved this brown leather basket too.  I don't know where I am going to put it yet, and if anyone has any ideas, please feel free to pass them on to me!  Oh, and it was only a $1 as well! :o)
 
Well, there ya go my friends- lots of great finds at the yardsales on Saturday.  What about you?  Did you find any great deals this weekend?  Thanks for stopping by to say hello and have a wonderful and blessed day!

Lots of love and hugs,

7 comments:

  1. Oh I love bargains. How I wish we had garage sales here.
    Anyway,if you visit my blog today (20th September) and click on the link to husband dearest's blog I think you'll find a song that you might like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow sister you did rack up!! I am so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would use the leather basket for a magazine rack.
    And I love the glass apothecary jars..I'm looking for a tall thin one for my bathroom. Lemme know if you ever see one around. the yard sales around here are NEVER good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did an amazing job garage hopping! Congrats on your team winning, glad somebody's did! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love garage sales!!! happy monday friend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a haul! Good job! Love the Mikasa and the leather basket! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great stuff! Love bargains.
    What lovely glass apothecary jars!

    Have a great week ahead, my frined!

    Warm hugs,

    B
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends