Sunday, September 26, 2010

Oktoberfest - Part I

Happy Sunday my friends!  How are you today?  How has your weekend been so far?  Great, I hope!  We've had a great weekend but as usual it is going by way too fast and I have so much I want to get done today - ack!  First and foremost, however, I want to say welcome to my newest followers!  I am so happy that you have found me and I look forward to seeing all of your blogs and becoming a new follower of yours as well.  :o)

Well... our Hogs didn't quite beat Bama the way we had hoped they would yesterday.  And actually, they were winning from the very 2nd play of the game but the quarterback literally blew it in the last 3 minutes where he threw 2 interceptions which gave Alabama the chance to score 2 more touchdowns and a field goal to beat us by 4 points - ARGH!!!!  Soooo frustrating but what are you going to do, right?!  *sigh*

Anyway, yesterday the hubster and I went with some friends to Oktoberfest in another town over.  However, we were very disappointed to say the least.  It was the SMALLEST Oktoberfest I have ever seen!  We had a nice time anyway but didn't stay longer than a couple of hours due to there being literally nothing to do but drink beer and eat and even that was expensive!  Here are some pictures from the festival:


Thanks for stopping by my friends and don't forget about my giveaway - it ends tonight at 10:00 p.m. EST so be sure and check it out and enter!  Stay tuned tomorrow for the winner and Part II of Saturday with our friends.  Have a wonderful and blessed day today my lovies! :o)

Lots of love and hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Hannah would FREAK over that mystery machine! Her birthday party theme is Scooby Doo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures indeed! Great post to start our week!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet Love From My Friends